Are You a Good Fit
Am I A Good Candidate For A Cheeseburger Bobby’s Franchise?
We’re always looking for passionate, high energy people. If that sounds like you, here are a few questions that may help you decide if you and Cheeseburger Bobby’s are a good fit:
- Are you willing and able to do every job in the restaurant? Our franchisees have to be so passionate about their operations that they’ll do whatever it takes to give customers the best possible experience – whether that means flipping burgers, mopping the floors or cleaning the restrooms. Passion flows from the top, and if you are willing to do any chore with enthusiasm, your associates are more likely to develop positive attitudes about their jobs. If that doesn’t sound like you, Cheeseburger Bobby’s is definitely not the franchise for you.
- Are you willing to work hard to build a business that you’ll be proud to own? Our most successful restaurants are those in which franchisees have invested themselves, not just their money.
- Are you a hands-on person? We’re looking for franchisees that can devote their full attention to growing their Cheeseburger Bobby’s location.
- How is your health? Running a restaurant requires energy and stamina. Can you be on your feet for extended periods of time, whether it’s greeting guests or grilling burgers?
- Are you good with people? Our most effective franchisees are great at building relationships with their guests, their managers and crew. Team-building is vital for any business operation.
- Are you good at business? We’re looking for people who have the background and experience required to run a successful franchise business. You don’t need an MBA, but should possess good business sense and a good track record in your business dealings.
- How are your leadership skills? Even the best franchise opportunities can falter without a strong leader. You need a clear vision and the ability to communicate your vision to your team to help make your franchise successful.
- Are you enthusiastic? An enthusiastic leader is happy to do whatever it takes to make customers happy, and your enthusiasm will inspire and motivate your team.
- Are you passionate? Passion is an essential ingredient for success in our industry. If you’re passionate about owning your own business, and you’re prepared to invest the necessary time, money and effort, we’d like to meet you.